Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Lutan says .... i am innocent


The public may have heard of my recent arrest on the charge of arson. This comes out of an incident in Spanish Town which I was accused of being involved in.

I would like to state that I am innocent of all charges and find this conspiracy misleading and wanton. I have constantly contributed to the development of youths in Spanish Town and would never get myself involved in such activities. Lutan Fyah symbolises positivity and upliftment of the people and the music.

2007 was a good year for Lutan Fyah, Indeed I was able to spread my message world wide and bring reggae music to new peoples. I understand my obligation to my fans, Jamaica and the music and would never under any circumstance manifest such evil behaviour.
I continue to give praises to my supporters for their continued faith in my music and I look forward to continuing the positive trend that I am known for.

Lutan Fyah

No comments: